Brining your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets

in Bewerbungen 10.12.2019 03:33
von liny195 • 62 Beiträge

"Good morning Womens Lac Edwards Jersey , Jet fans! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day. Cleveland Browns RB Duke Johnson has formally requested a trade from the team, and reports indicate the Jets are among many teams inquiring about the great receiving RB. A tandem of Bell and Johnson would cause opposing DC’s to have a fit. It would definitely make for some interesting offensive packages and I would love the mismatches presented. The Jets also brought in former Bengals OT Andre Smith for a visit. The Jets need depth along the line, this shows the team is at least attempting to bring people in after disappointing many during the FA period. In more pertinent Jets news, ERFA’s Frankie Luvu (LB) and RB De’Angelo Henderson have re-signed with the team. I like Frankie as competition and depth in the front 7, but I’m not sure why the Jets offered a contract to Henderson. He seems bound to be an obvious cut, but I like to root for the underdog so I hope he can find somewhere to stick around. With that said here are your links to the team this Wednesday.Robby Sabo - New York Jets sign ERFA OLB Frankie Luvu, RB De'Angelo HendersonRobby Sabo - New York Jets are kicking the tires on FA OT Andre Smith (Report)Sam Nuemann - Jets host former Bengals OT Andre Smith for visitSpencer Aber - NFL announces Jets’ offseason workout datesTyler Greenawalt - Jets holding off on beginning of offseason workout programsEthan Greenberg - Adam Gase Saw ‘A Lot of Good Tape’ from This JetScott Thompson - Do Jets have a problem with Jamison Crowder joining Quincy Enunwa?Robby Sabo - New York Jets' personnel configuration for every 3-4 & 4-3 defensive setGeoff Magliocchetti - The New York Jets & Kelechi Osemele: Partners in rebuildingJaclyn Hendricks - Le'Veon Bell calls out Keenan Allen after music critiqueSpencer Aber - Keenan Allen calls Jets RB Le’Veon Bell’s music trashDarryl Slater - NFL Draft 2019: Scouting reports, analysis for Jets’ best cornerback options | Julian Love http://www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-sam-darnold-jersey , Deandre Baker, Trayvon Mullen, moreMatt Stypulkoski - NFL mock draft 2019: Blueprint for how Jets could fill all their major holes within opening 4 roundsDeon Williams - 2019 NFL draft: Breaking down Jets' potential 1st-round targetsMichael Nania - New York Jets 2019 NFL Draft: Potential Round 1 trading partnersBrandon Lee Gowton - 2019 NFL Mock Draft: New York Jets nab Quinnen WilliamsLuke Easterling - Jets' new uniforms: Check out these fan concept designsMike Kaye - The end for AAF? Alliance of American Football to suspend football operations (UPDATE)Here are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, the super chilled version.I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful rest of the day! As the Jets search for a new General Manager, an important dynamic hovers over the franchise.Christopher Johnson has managed the team in the absence of his brother, Woody, who serves as the U.S. ambassador to the United Kingdom. At some point, Woody Johnson won’t be serving in that role. Thus Tarell Basham Jersey , at some point, Woody will be back.So what happens when Woody comes home, whenever that may be?Unless he’s comfortable with assuming an Owner Emeritus role and letting Christopher continue to run the team, Woody may decide sooner or later (or sooner than later) that he’s not comfortable with the personalities who are managing the team, whoever they may be at the time. The personalities managing the team likewise may not be comfortable with him.Of course, it also could work out just fine, too. But it definitely will rearrange the franchise’s furniture, and not everyone may be thrilled with the new positioning of the couch and chairs.The best way to ensure that Woody won’t make wholesale changes (if he returns within the next year or two) would be for the new power structure Womens Rashard Robinson Jersey , however it ends up, to win as many games as possible. And through all the recent dysfunction, that could happen. The hay that will become the 2019 roster essentially is in the barn, and the development of second-year quarterback Sam Darnold will be much more relevant to the team’s fortunes than the churning of the bottom of the 90-man roster through Labor Day weekend and, at that point, the refinement to 53 (35-40 of them will be obvious).If coach Adam Gase can hit the ground sprinting with Darnold and Le'Veon Bell fueling the offense and a defense that will experience a major kick in the ass from coordinator Gregg Williams, the Jets could thrive quickly. And that would go a long way toward making both/either Johnson far more inclined to stay the course — even if Woody ends up being far less enamored personally with Adam Gase than Woody was with Rex Ryan.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen