We’re inching closer and closer to draft day"

in Bewerbungen 10.12.2019 03:57
von liny195 • 62 Beiträge

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsOpen ThreadsMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 26 Chuck Foreman Jersey , 2019New,1039commentsWe’re inching closer and closer to draft dayCDTShareTweetShareShareMinnesota Vikings News and Links: March 26, 2019Merry Tuesday, everyone!The weather’s warming up, the birds are starting to appear, snow is melting in Bismarck, and opening day of baseball is just days away. I love this time of year Paul Krause Jersey , and after that agonizingly long winter, springtime this year will seem even better. Man, I can’t wait to go shore fishing. Soon, very soon.Around the DN since our last open thread:Ted put up game 3 in the Greatest Playoff Win of All Time tournament.Ted made some adjustments, and he gives you version 6 of his 2019 Vikings mock draft.Chris has a Vikings Free Agency Tracker where you can keep up with all the latest Vikings free agency activi...........ummm.........well, you can go hang out, anyway.Vikings news from other sources and news from around the league:At Vikings.com Fran Tarkenton Jersey , Lindsey Young summarizes what will be discussed at the NFL’s annual League Meeting. From the Sporting News, the Eagles are working toward an extension for Carson Wentz. Also, Tony Romo reportedly wants $10 million a year to stay at CBS, which would be a record. Geez, one year in the booth and he thinks he’s Walter Kronkite.We come to today’s media selection:I ran across this while I was surfing through youtube, it made me giggle. Enjoy!Again, we all know the rules Brett Favre Jersey , but in case someone is new:No discussion of politics or religionNo feeding of the trollsThis isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the doorKeep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tagsNo pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employerIf you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go awayWhile navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that Adam Thielen Jersey , the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, and try the sarcasm, it’s our specialty. FOX and the NFL got lucky on Thursday night with a great matchup — a matchup great enough to hold its own against an evening of TV news consumption following one of the most compelling political hearings in recent memory.Via John Ourand of SportsBusiness Daily, the Vikings-Rams game generated a 10.7 overnight rating. That’s an eight-percent increase from last year’s Week Four Thursday night game between the Bears and the Packers.Ourand notes that the spike in ratings looks even better when considering that the combined rating for the three major cable-news networks (MSNBC, FOX News, CNN) averaged 8.3, a 77-percent climb for the comparable night in 2017 Stefon Diggs Jersey , 84-percent more than the comparable night in 2016, and 144-percent higher than the comparable night in 2015.So that’s good news for the NFL. But it’s also a clear example of how and when big ratings will emerge. It’s not the network. It’s not the broadcasters. It’s not anything but the game. The better the game, the more compelling the teams, the more interesting the players, the more people will watch.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen