loss to the Bengals, and coach

in Bewerbungen 13.12.2019 09:40
von elaine95 • 211 Beiträge

The Miami Dolphins have begun their search for a coach who’s ready to lose this year.New England Patriots linebackers coach Brian Flores and Kansas City Chiefs offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy Myles Gaskin Jersey Boys , the first candidates to interview for the Dolphins’ job, met with them Friday. Owner Stephen Ross is seeking a replacement for Adam Gase, and wants to rebuild after a 7-9 season.The Dolphins are also expected to interview their special teams coach, Darren Rizzi; Chicago Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio; Dallas Cowboys secondary coach Kris Richard; and former Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Munchak, now the Pittsburgh Steelers’ offensive line coach.Gase, fired Monday after three seasons, led the Dolphins to the playoffs in his first year. That isn’t likely to happen with the new coach.Miami has finished with six to eight wins in nine of the past 10 years, and hasn’t won a playoff game since 2000. As a result, the 78-year-old Ross said, his win-now approach will change.More Miami Dolphins newsDolphins DB Minkah Fitzpatrick will play vs. Patriots despite trade requestDolphins will try to regroup for Patriots after drubbing at the hands of RavensDolphins can’t contain Lamar Jackson Cheap Myles Gaskin Jersey , lose big at homeDolphins versatile offensive lineman Jesse Davis signs extension through 2022Dolphins trade Laremy Tunsil, Kenny Stills to Texans for draft picks“I would hope I don’t have to go 3-13,” Ross said this week. “But whatever it’s going to take, we’re going to build the organization with the right players.”The roster revamp is expected to include the departure of quarterback Ryan Tannehill, who has been with the team since 2012.Miami’s search is being led by general manager Chris Grier, who has been with the team for 19 years and took charge of football operations in this week’s organizational shake-up. Grier said he embraces Ross’ desire to take a long view in building the team.“It’s not about winning one year and then falling back,” Grier said. “We want to build this thing the right way, where it’s long sustained success where the fans are happy, Steve is happy and we’re winning for long periods of time.”Grier has said the Dolphins will investigate every avenue in pursuing a coach and neither NFL experience nor head-coaching experience is a necessity. The next coach, who will report to Grier Myles Gaskin Miami Dolphins Jerseys , will be Miami’s 10th since 2004, including three interim coaches.Bieniemy is in his sixth season with the Chiefs and his first as offensive coordinator. This season they led the NFL in points and yards. He also interviewed this week for the New York Jets’ head coaching job.Flores has been a Patriots assistant for 11 seasons and took over defensive play-calling a year ago after the departure of defensive coordinator Matt Patricia. Flores is also expected to interview for head coaching jobs with the Cleveland Browns and Denver Broncos. Brock Osweiler will make his fourth consecutive start for the Dolphins. He wants the job even when Ryan Tannehill is healthy enough to return.“I think your mentality in this league is when you get your opportunity to play, you never give that guy his job back,鈥?Osweiler said Wednesday, via Safid Deen of the South Florida Sun Sentinel. “That needs to be the mentality, and if that’s not your mentality, then you’re just in the wrong business. That’s nothing personal against anybody, but if you don鈥檛 have that competitive spirit, this isn鈥檛 the league for you.鈥漈annehill injured his throwing shoulder in the Week Five loss to the Bengals, and coach Adam Gase said Tannehill will remain the Dolphins’ starting quarterback when he returns. But there is no indication when Tannehill might come back.Tannehill was limited in Wednesday’s practice.Osweiler has gone 1-2 in Tannehill’s absence Miami Dolphins Jerseys Stitched , completing 64.1 percent of his passes for 895 yards with six touchdowns, three interceptions and a 93.8 passer rating. He has improved on his career averages in completion percentage (59.7), yards per attempt (6.40) and passer rating (78.3).鈥淓very single week is the biggest game out there because this sport is so special and you never know when you鈥檙e going to get another opportunity,” Osweiler said. “So when you do get the opportunity, shoot, I play every single play like it鈥檚 my last. I put laser focus on every single play, and I鈥檓 playing as hard as I possibly can so hopefully I never have to go back to the bench.鈥

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen