The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period

in Allgemein 23.12.2019 14:30
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- Sancho Lyttle had a season-high 22 points and 11 rebounds, Angel McCoughtry added 18 points, and the Atlanta Dream ended a six-game losing streak with a 77-64 victory over the Seattle Storm on Tuesday night.Lyttle was 11 of 13 from the field and McCoughtry hit Atlantas only 3-pointer during a 13-2 game-changing run to open the fourth quarter.Tiffany Hayes added 15 points for Atlanta (9-9), which won for the first time since hosting Chicago on June 17. Elizabeth Williams had a career-high seven blocks for the Dream, ranked No. 9 in the AP power poll.Atlanta controlled the boards 38-27, including 16-4 on the offensive end, and outscored Seattle 25-10 in the fourth.Jewell Loyd scored all 13 of her points in the third quarter for 10th-ranked Seattle (6-11). Breanna Stewart had her sixth double-double of the season with 11 points and 11 rebounds for the Storm, who turned it over 16 times.Dwight Howard, who signed with his hometown Atlanta Hawks Friday, was in attendance. Wholesale Cowboys Jerseys . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. Dallas Cowboys Gear . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. https://www.cowboysjerseysale.com/ . -- Most satisfying to Russ Smith about No. Dallas Cowboys Pro Shop . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Cheap Cowboys Jerseys . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. SYDNEY -- Australian tennis star Nick Kyrgios says he regards his 2016 season as a successful one, though he ended the year under a ban from the ATP Tour for on-court misbehavior.In an interview with Australias Fox Sports on Monday, the 21-year-old Kyrgios said 2016 had a lot of highs, a lot of lows but had to be counted as successful as he lifted his world ranking from 30 to 13.Kyrgios won three titles, including a maiden ATP 500 series victory in Tokyo, but his achievements were overshadowed by clashes with officials and fans and by the under-performance at the Shanghai Masters which led to his eight-week ban from the tour.I did a lot of fun things, Kyrgios said of 2016. I got Australia back in the world group of the Davis Cup, won a couple of titles, so its been a good year.ddddddddddddKyrgios eight-week ban was reduced to three weeks when he agreed to consult a sports psychologist.Ive been doing that and its actually been good, he said. Just relaxing a little bit, spending more time with my family, girlfriend as well.Its one way to look at (it), to get more time off with the people that you love, and Ive been training as well. So its set me up in good stead for 2017. It just gave me time to think about and analyze everything Ive got to get better at. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen