ivaramakrishnan didnt say anythi

in Allgemein 02.01.2020 14:38
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

Carlton skipper Marc Murphy is in danger of missing the rest of the AFL season due to an ankle injury he suffered in round 10.Murphy was expected to miss about three weeks after suffering the high ankle sprain in the Blues upset win over Geelong, but he continues to be hampered by the problem.He wont play against Brisbane on Saturday and, with just two games remaining after that, hes running out of time to feature again this season.Ive tried to do everything I can to get back playing, but it hasnt allowed me to unfortunately, Murphy told RSN927 on Wednesday.In terms of trying to get back next week or the week after Im still trying to push for that but whether or not it pulls up well enough and I get through remains to be seen.Carlton coach Brendon Bolton remains hopeful Murphy will return before the end of the season, and says its been a frustrating period for his captain.Were really hopeful but the syndesmosis (ankle) injury is one thats really niggling, Bolton told reporters on Wednesday.Its been a little frustrating because its hard to put a timeline on it ... its just how its responding from week to week.But Murph is starting to train with the group now, so were hopeful that before the end of the year he plays.Bolton said no thought had yet been given to ruling out the 29-year-old for the rest of this campaign to allow him to return to full health with an eye on pre-season training.Murphys time on the sidelines has coincided with a downturn in fortunes for the Blues, who will be attempting to snap an eight-game losing streak when they take on the Lions at the Gabba.Weve been in games and against quality opposition weve just lacked some polish to be able to finish, Bolton said.Theres constant commentary about it ... were developing and between now and the end of the year we want to keep evolving.Over pre-season we need to evolve so that were not only a team that gives effort but we can hurt (teams) on turnover. Air Max 270 React Sale Australia . The defending champion beat Gael Monfils of France 7-6 (6), 6-3, while second-seeded Andy Murray of Britain dispatched Edouard Roger-Vasselin, also of France, 6-3, 6-3. Making his first appearance since injuring his wrist a month ago, Del Potro had difficulty with his service games in the first set. Air Max 90 Australia . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. http://www.salenikeshoesaustralia.com/air-max-90-clearance/max-90-mens-cheap.html . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. Air Force 1 Sale Australia . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. New Balance Shoes Australia . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Hyderabad v Tamil Nadu, 1986-87, SecunderabadI played my first Ranji Trophy game when I was 26 [25]. I thought it was much delayed; I probably deserved it when I was 21-22. I had finished B.Sc Mathematics and my father pushed me to do engineering. When I was doing my engineering in Coimbatore, I came to Chennai every weekend to play first-division cricket. I was scoring a lot of runs, but there was no opening for me in the team.I had to wait quite a bit because there were others who made their debuts. But they never quite latched on to the opportunity and I got my go. At one point, I thought I might never make it. But, I was so hell bent on wanting to play cricket that I didnt feel like going to the USA to pursue my MS degree. I asked my dad to give me one years time and within that I would play in the Ranji Trophy. When that happened, he asked me What now?; I said, Give me one more year, I will play for India. And I did play for India.During the train journey to Hyderabad for my Ranji Trophy debut, whenever I turned around I would see someone or the other looking at me. My team-mates knew my father was a leading lawyer and I didnt come from a background where the Ranji Trophy meant a lot to me. They knew I used to drive my fathers Mercedes Benz to matches. Not that I was pampered, but people looked at it and thought: Oh god, this guy has got a lot of money. I just tried to read something on the train and make sure my nerves were settling down.There were a few good things about making my debut at the Secunderabad Gymkhana. It has always been a good pitch to bat on and was lucky for me after that match as well. But, captain Abdul Jabbar lost the toss and we saw Abdul Azeem score a triple hundred. We then saw Khalid Abdul Qayyum and Vijay Mohanraj also get a hundred. I remember one fast bowler, Immanuel Rajkumar, was also making his debut; he must have wished he hadnt been there.Those days few people had the Morrant pads, and Azeem was one of them. He played forward to a delivery from Rajkumar, and the ball ricocheted off the pads and went back to Rajkumar quite sharply. Rajkumar helld it with one hand and appealed.ddddddddddddIt was so funny and we made fun of him. That kind of desperation was because Hyderabads score at that time was 500 for 3 or something. When my turn to bat came, I decided to hang on and play out 55 overs or so [on the second day]. I remember one moment when V Sivaramakrishnan was batting in the 90s, and he flicked the ball to mid-wicket to Azeem, who was their best fielder, and called for a run. He was really angry when I turned it down, but there was no run there. The next ball, Arshad Ayub went diagonally round the stumps and darted one of his faster ones - it must have been about 135 kph (laughs). He didnt offer a shot and the stump went flying. Sivaramakrishnan didnt say anything to me, and everybody in the team knew he was a fussy runner so nobody said anything. It was just his nerves in the 90s and he was looking get off strike. I dont remember how I got out, but its a surprise I got out to Bobjee (Narasimha Rao); it must have been a terrible delivery (laughs). I was dismissed for 81.I had never been to Hyderabad before that trip. I had read so much about the Charminar and seen photographs of it, so I desperately wanted to see it. But, once there, I felt totally disappointed; I could barely breath and move around. But, Hyderabad has been lucky in a lot of ways. I got a call to play for India in the one-dayers against New Zealand after the selectors saw me at the Fateh Maidan [Lal Bahadur Shastri Stadium].When I got back to Chepauk, there was this manager called Santhanam in the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association. When I met him, he said: its good you got out for 81. I was so upset because a hundred on debut would have been special, and asked him why he said that. He said batsmen who scored a hundred on debut for Tamil Nadu never played more than five or six matches. I actually ended up playing for a very long time [81 first-class games] - I made my debut in 1986 and retired in 1998.As told to Arun Venugopal ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen