according to a criminal complain

in Allgemein 16.01.2020 13:57
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- During the final few weeks of the season, Sean Manaea provided the Oakland Athletics a glimpse of what they hope to see over a longer haul starting next season.Manaea continued his solid close to 2016 by throwing six innings and allowing two runs as Oakland finished the year with a 3-2 win over the Seattle Mariners on Sunday.Since coming off the disabled list in mid-September, Manaea allowed three runs in 24 innings, striking out 20 and allowing 15 hits.Its been a lot of fun, Manaea said. I kind of sometimes take things too seriously and am really hard on myself. Its really hard to get out of those ruts when things arent going well. When I sit back and have fun and just try to be loose and just go out there and do my thing, thats when I feel like Im at my best. Thats what these last three or four starts Ive had have all felt like. Im just happy how things turned out, happy how I ended the season.Manaea gave up five hits to the Mariners and capped a second-half of the season the As hope becomes the norm in 2017. He had a 2.67 ERA in 13 games after the All-Star break and allowed more than four earned runs only once during that stretch.The sky is the limit. There are certain guys you just say that about, but then there are certain guys that really, it is, Oakland manager Bob Melvin said. Whether its swings and misses, whether its the velocity on the fastball when he needs it, anytime change-up, slider is so much better. Hes got real weapons to get you out.Stephen Vogt hit his 14th home run in the first inning on the only pitch that he saw on the final day of the season. Vogt drove the first pitch he saw from Felix Hernandez just beyond the left-field wall to give the As an early lead. Vogt was lifted for a pinch-hitter in his next at-bat. Marcus Semien and Eric Pinder added RBI singles as Oakland made the three early runs stand up.I havent had many of those and thats something I really worked on this year -- going the other way and driving the ball that way a little bit more, Vogt said. To get an opposite-field home run in the last game, the last at-bat of the year, that was pretty cool.Seattle appeared drained after seeing its postseason hopes dashed in Saturdays extra-innings loss to the As. Hernandez (11-8) was lifted after the third inning and Guillermo Heredias two-run double in the fifth amounted to all of Seattles offense and the only real threat against Manaea.Last night and the run that weve been on took a lot out of everybody physically and emotionally, Seattle manager Scott Servais said.Oakland finished at 69-93, a one-game improvement over a year ago but tied for the fifth-worst mark by winning percentage in franchise history. Matt Olson made a leaping catch at the wall in right field to grab Kyle Seagers line drive for the second out of the ninth and preserve the victory.John Axford pitched the ninth for his third save.The Mariners were in contention for the second wild card in the American League thanks to a 16-6 stretch. But hopes of playoff baseball returning to the Pacific Northwest for the first time in 15 years ended when Seattle lost 9-8 in 10 innings on Saturday.It was the second time in three years the Mariners went into the final weekend with a shot at the postseason only to fall just short.Seattle made a 10-game improvement from 2015 in Servais first year as a manager at any level of baseball.STREAK SNAPPEDOakland outfielder Jake Smolinski went into the offseason on a positive note after snapping a 0-for-20 skid with a single in the fifth inning. It was the longest hitless streak of his career. Smolinski finished with two hits on the day.(UN)FIT FOR A KINGHernandez closed out of the most inconsistent seasons of his career with a brief appearance. He was solid early in the season, but a strained calf muscle that landed him on the disabled list for nearly two months derailed his season. Hernandez finished with a 3.82 ERA, his highest since 2007 when he was 21 and in his second full season.Hernandez lost his final three decisions of the season.UP NEXTAthletics: Oakland opens the 2017 season on April 3 at home against the Los Angeles Angels.Mariners: Seattle opens the 2017 season on April 3 at Houston. Christian Okoye Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Nick Allegretti Jersey . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.customchiefsjersey.com/custom-stefen-wisniewski-jersey-large-1396n.html . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. Patrick Mahomes Jersey . Third-seeded Murray had the easiest path to victory on New Years Eve, barely breaking a sweat during his 6-0, 6-0 win over 2,129th-ranked Qatari wildcard recipient Mousa Shanan Zayed. Charvarius Ward Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. HACKENSACK, N.J. -- A former college basketball star and NBA draft pick whose body was found in the back seat of an SUV in New York last year was killed by two men, including one with whom he lived and raised two girls, prosecutors and friends said.Mark Holdbrooks and David Victor were charged Tuesday with killing 35-year-old Michael Wright, who played for the University of Arizona and was drafted by the New York Knicks.The men were being held on $3 million bail. No information was available on whether they had attorneys to comment on their behalf.Holdbrooks, who lived with Wright in Closter, New Jersey, had reported him missing in November 2015. His body was later found covered by a trash bag in Brooklyn.Prosecutors said Holdbrooks and Victor drugged Wright at the home Wright and Holdbrooks shared. They said the men killed him and loaded his body into Wrights SUV.Wright suffered head trauma, which investigators said was caused by an ax, according to a criminal complaint. He also suffered a cut and puncture wound near his eye.The 6-foot-8-inch forward played for the Arizona Wildcats. The Knicks drafted him in 2001 and waived him before the season started.dddddddddddd He went on to play in France, Germany and Turkey.Wright and Holdbrooks lived together in Chicago before moving to New Jersey, according to William Nelson, who coached Wright when he played alongside Kevin Garnett at Chicagos Farragut Academy.Nelson told The Record newspaper that Holdbrooks attended a memorial service for Wright in Chicago in January on what would have been his 36th birthday.He talked about Michael as a loving father raising his kids, Nelson said. He played the part.Bergen County Prosecutor Gurbir Grewal told The Record that Holdbrooks was arrested Tuesday in Manhattan, where he was living with the two girls and a woman.Dave Paladino, a New Jersey trainer who helped Wright rehabilitate an injury, told WNBC-TV that Holdbrooks said Wright spoke highly of him when he visited their home after his body was found.Its kind of disturbing, now that they have to learn Mark, who was their guardian, is now their fathers murderer, Paladino said of the two girls. Its very disturbing, very tragic. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen