ht about a 58 when he reached 9 under w

in Allgemein 25.04.2018 12:35
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

Three-time Olympian Melinda Gainsford-Taylor has backed calls for Russia to be kicked out of the Rio Games.The International Olympic Committees (IOC) executive board will meet on Sunday in Lausanne, where Russias attendance at the Games is expected to be highest priority.A verdict is also expected from the Court of Arbitration for Sport on Thursday regarding the 68 banned Russian track and field athletes who have qualified for the Games, which could act as a precursor to the IOCs upcoming decision.However former runner Gainsford-Taylor said the decision had to be made for the entire Russian Olympic team to be banned.If you allow the Russians to compete at these Olympics, it goes against the integrity of what the Olympics is, she told Triple Ms Grill Team on Thursday.How could you let a country be part of this when this has been a state sponsored doping program?Gainsford-Taylor, who finished sixth to Marion Jones in the 200m final at Sydney 2000 before the Americans disqualification for drug use, said she felt sympathy for any innocent athletes who may miss an Olympics as a result of the ban.However she said that even with legalities in mind, the IOC had no choice but to make the call.Theres a lot of pressure on the IOC to make some decisions and were running out of time.The Australian Olympic Committee are refusing to comment on the matter until after the meeting on Sunday, in which AOC president John Coates will be present. Yuli Gurriel Jersey . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. George Springer Jersey . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. http://www.wholesaleastrosjerseys.com/jose-cruz-jersey/ Brad Peacock Jersey . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Carlos Lee Jersey .B. - Sebastien Auger made 44 saves as the Saint John Sea Dogs edged the visiting Acadie-Bathurst Titan 2-1 on Saturday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. -- A great start to the week got even better for Stewart Cink on Thursday.Three days after his wife, Lisa, received a good report on her Stage 4 breast cancer, she was in the gallery at Sea Island as he posted a career-low 62 to finish one shot behind in the RSM Classic.Huge blessing, Cink said.It showed in his easy smile and the peaceful walk on a gorgeous day in the Golden Isles, a happy day in a year filled with unimaginable trials.Cink, winless since his British Open victory at Turnberry in 2009, stepped away from the PGA Tour in May when his wife was diagnosed with cancer. After nine rounds of chemotherapy, doctors at the MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston switched her over to what Cink described as a maintenance program.I am just really encouraged by the way shes been able to fight and handle it, Cink said. Shes had definitely a lot of ups and downs and she feels pretty well, and she got a good report Monday -- real good. Shes really like an inspiration for me.Mackenzie Hughes, the Canadian rookie, flirted with a sub-60 round until pars on the final three holes on the Seaside course for a 61 and a one-shot lead over Cink and Jonathan Byrd. All of them were at Seaside in ideal conditions for scoring.Cink was a strong presence, especially with his wife in the gallery.She has only missed one tournament since a sporadic return to golf, usually walking 18 holes. The exception was the St. Jude Classic at Memphis this summer, when she only managed nine holes each round.It was about a million degrees, Cink said. The wig is hot.Cink, with six PGA Tour victories, five Ryder Cup teams and a claret jug from his British Open playoff victory over Tom Watson, was jolted when his wife was diagnosed in the spring. His primary concern was her health, and over time, he worked on his own state of mind.Im just trying to let golf be a piece of my life and not let life be a piece of golf, Cink said. It grew out of our situation with Lisa where I felt like I had a chance to do some things to just kind of turn myself around. The last few years havent been that great for me productivity-wise on the golf ccourse.dddddddddddd So I decided to make some changes and felt like if Lisa can fight, I can fight.It started to turn at the end of last season when he tied for 14th in the Wyndham Championship, his best finish in more than a year. He is coming off encouraging performances in Las Vegas and Mexico (he tied for 15th at both tournaments), and then headed to Houston for his wifes visit with doctors.That felt like a victory.She had very limited side effects, which I can only say that shes being looked after by someone bigger than us. So shes responded well, Cink said. Shes still got Stage 4 cancer. The cancer, its like when the horses get out of their yard. Its hard to get them back in, cant get them back in. So shes going to be on maintenance hopefully for a long time.Cink is using his one-time exemption from the top 25 in career money to play this season, though he doesnt know how often he will play.He only knows he wont be at tournaments without his wife.If you see me out here playing, then you can assume that means that shes doing fairly well, at least well enough to travel, he said. Because Im not going anywhere without her.She was in for quite a show on Thursday.Cink poured it on toward the end of his round with four straight birdies, capping it off with a fairway metal to the fringe on the par-5 seventh for a two-putt birdie that put him at 9 under for the round. With the Seaside a par 70, he had a reasonable shot at 59.It did cross my mind, he said. Thats actually the first time Ive ever been that low where I had a chance to shoot that.The only blemish was a three-putt from 45 feet on the ninth hole for his only bogey. It was still a career-best on the PGA Tour by one shot.Hughes actually thought about a 58 when he reached 9 under with four holes to play. Byrd had five birdies in a six-hole stretch late in his round. No one shot better than a 7-under 65 on the Plantation Course, which is where Cink plays on Friday.Tournament host Davis Love III shot even-par 72 on the Plantation. Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen