bed, and then my roommates came in and co

in Allgemein 30.04.2018 08:02
von MJL456 • 2.720 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES -- UCLA?wide receiver Cordell Broadus, the son of Snoop Dogg, has, for the second time, decided to walk away from football, Bruins coach Jim Mora announced Monday.Broadus, the No. 130-ranked player in the Class of 2015, made the same decision prior to last football season before returning to the program as a walk-on for spring practice.He is going to pursue other passions in his life, and we encourage that and I appreciate the fact that he came back out in the spring and gave it another shot, but this is an incredibly talented young man in so many areas, Mora said. It will be fun to watch what he does with his life. We havent heard the last from him. Probably just getting started.In an emotional Instagram post last year, Broadus said: I played football for my father because I thought that was the only way he would love me & be apart of my life. It took me 12 years to realize he loves Cordell Broadus the person not Cordell Broadus the football player. The best day of my life was when I heard those exact words.Broadus was not expected to be a significant contributor. Cheap Nike Warriors Jerseys . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Zaza Pachulia Jersey . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. http://www.cheapwarriorsjerseys.us/?tag=andre-iguodala-jersey . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. Jordan Bell Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Quinn Cook Jersey .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Katie Ledecky delivered another dominating performance at the Rio Games, handily breaking the world record in the 800-meter freestyle Friday.Ledecky joined Debbie Meyer as the only women to sweep the three longer freestyle events at the same Olympics.Meyer took the 200, 400 and 800 at the 1968 Mexico Games, and Ledecky matched that performance with a couple of world records as well.Ledecky was merely racing the clock as she powered away from the field to touch in 8 minutes, 4.79 seconds, eclipsing the mark of 8:06.68 that she set at a grand prix meet in Texas back in January.Then she waited for the rest of the field to finish.Jazz Carlin finally touched in 8:16.17 to claim the silver, just ahead of Hungarys Boglarka Kapas, who grabbed the bronze in 8:16.37.Some 23 seconds after Ledecky touched the wall, the last of the eight finalists finally ended the grueling race.Ledecky was barely breathing hard.I hit all my goals right on the nose this week, said Ledecky, adding that her goal in the 800 free was 8:05 or better.Im just proud to be part of that history.Ledecky also became the third American woman to win four gold medals in a single Olympics, following fellow swimmers Amy Van Dyken and Missy Franklin.Four years ago, Ledecky seemingly came out of nowhere to capture gold as a 15-year-old at the London Games. Then, after her coach moved to the West Coast, Ledecky connected with Bruce Gemmell and never missed a beat.She called it a testament to the vision that Bruce and I had three years ago when we set these goals, and we werent going to stop until we met them.On the medal stand Friday, the emotions swept over her. She broke down in tears, relishing her accomplishmentss and surely thinking about all the work she put in to make it there.dddddddddddd.The Olympics are the pinnacle of our sport, and I have to wait another four years to have that moment, and I just wanted to enjoy it, Ledecky said. The memories mean more than the medals to me.Also Friday, Maya DiRado denied Katinka Hosszus bid to become a four-time gold medalist at the Rio Olympics, pulling off a furious rally on the final lap to win the 200-meter backstroke.Hosszu got off to a blistering start and led almost the entire race. But DiRado came on strong on the final lap and beat Hosszu at the touch to win in 2 minutes, 5.99 seconds.DiRado couldnt believe what she had done in her one and only Olympics. She put her hands on her cap in disbelief when she saw her name on top of the scoreboard.Hosszu settled for silver in 2:06.05, and Canadas Hilary Caldwell took the bronze in 2:07.54.DiRado, 23, already has a job lined up in Atlanta after the Olympics and made it clear she would be retiring no matter the results. She certainly has nothing to complain about after winning two golds, a silver and a bronze in Rio.This whole day has been kind of crazy because its all of these little last things that Ive gotten to do, like my last warm-up with the girls at the training pool today, DiRado said. I wrote my parents an email this morning just saying thank you, and I started bawling on my bed, and then my roommates came in and comforted me. I tried to keep it all under control, but theres been a lot of tears these last 24 hours.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen