my mind. And Ive been a fan ever since.?H

in Allgemein 01.05.2018 10:30
von riluowanying123 • 2.943 Beiträge

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- How good is Mike Trout?Even when a pitcher makes a good pitch, the Los Angeles Angels center fielder is capable of doing damage. That is what the Houston Astros and Collin McHugh found out Monday in the series opener between the two teams.McHugh threw a 75 mph curveball that was about six inches off the ground when Trout golfed it over the fence in left-center field for a home run.(Catcher Jason) Castro said it was going to bounce, Astros manager A.J. Hinch said.Trout is as hot as anybody these days going into Wednesdays series finale against Houston. He is 4-for-7 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two runs in the first two games of the series, both won by the Astros. He is hitting .560 (14-for-25) with three homers, two doubles, five RBI and eight runs in his past six games overall.Hes probably the best player on the planet, Hinch said. He always factors in, one way or another. It feels like its always going to come down to him. ... Hes one of the elite players in the world, so it doesnt surprise me when he does that stuff.Trout has hit well in his career against left-hander Dallas Keuchel, the Astros starter on Wednesday, batting .324 (11-for-34) with two homers.Hes got a great idea of the strike zone, first of all, Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. There are pitches that look like they are either ankle high, and some are even above the waist that hes getting to now this year. Hes just a special player.Despite Trouts presence, the Angels (32-46) are mired in last place in the American League West, 19 games behind the first-place Texas Rangers (51-27). The Astros (41-37) are 10 games back, but they are in a virtual three-way tie for the second AL wild-card position.Weve got to be more than Mike, and we feel we are more than Mike, Scioscia said. But the most important thing, and it seems like weve talked about this almost on a nightly basis, is getting our rotation in order and getting our bullpen set up where we get some roles and hold some leads. When that happens, I think well put up wins.Jered Weaver (6-6, 5.24 ERA) will start for the Angels on Wednesday. The one-time ace of the staff leads the team in wins (six) and innings pitched (89 1/3), but he also has given up 19 home runs, tied for second most in the league.He will face an Astros lineup that has its own mini-Mike Trout in Jose Altuve, who will take a 10-game hitting streak into the game. Altuve has reached base by hit, walk or hit-by-pitch in 31 consecutive games, during which time he is batting .408 (49-for-120).Altuve also has hit Weaver well over this career, batting .333 (10-for-30) against him.Keuchel (4-9, 5.35 ERA) won his last start, allowing four runs in 6 1/3 innings Friday at Kansas City, after going 1-8 with a 6.20 ERA in a 12-start span.With victories in the first two games of the series, the Astros have beaten the Angels seven times in a row, losing only the teams first meeting of the season on May 27. Wholesale Hawks Jerseys Free Shipping . Marincin has played in two NHL games so far this season with two penalty minutes. The 21-year-old has three goals, four assists and a plus-5 rating in 24 games with the American Hockey Leagues Oklahoma City Barons this season. DeAndre Bembry Jersey . The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. http://www.wholesalehawksjerseys.com/ . Howard Ganz, an MLB lawyer, said in a letter to U.S. District Judge Edgardo Ramos that Rodriguezs claims do not come "remotely close" to what is needed to overturn an arbitration decision in federal court. Cheap Hawks Jerseys . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. Tracy Mcgrady Jersey . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Cubs fans from 5 years old to 95 are united by two things: misery and heartbreak. Ahead of the Cubs postseason run -- one with more expectations than many can remember -- we spanned the generations to find out what keeps the Chicago faithful coming back to Wrigley Field.?Jacquelyn Munsterman, 33, and babyMy husband took me to my first Cubs game when we were in college. It was windy and cold, and game went to extra innings. We had school the next day, so we had to leave. And then we heard the whole crowd erupt just as we were walking away. We left just a tad too early.The babys sisters name is Addison -- I think my husband had some hidden motives with that one. This one wont be Cubs-related, but shell be a fan. She doesnt get a choice.?Alex and Mya Gerstein, 9Mya: My favorite player is Addison Russell.Alex: Mines Anthony Rizzo. And we get hot dogs when we come to the games. I get ketchup on mine.Mya: I get celery salt.?Reece, 11, and Rylan Nowak, 10Reece: The first game we came to, well, there was a lot of people, and I remember we sat in like where the wind tunnel is, and it was like really cold. Rylan: And it was humongous.?Reece: I know we got cotton candy and some drinks.?Rylan: It was the Cubs and Cardinals. This year weve been to three: one of them was against the Dodgers, one of them was against the Rangers, and one of them was against the Diamondbacks. Every time we went, they won.?Puja Patel, 28My husband and I had a baseball-themed reception. We went to a Cubs-Sox game on our fourth date, and it just kind of built from there.The proposal itself didnt have anything to do with the Cubs, but when we were thinking of doing a Save the Date, I came across a Cubs ticket. We didnt want to pick a Cubs ticket as the Save the Date and not do anything to follow up with it.The wedding program was a baseball scorecard. We mirrored off of an old Cubs theme, August of 1988 because that was the year we were born, and thats the month we were married in. Our reception was baseball-themed, as well. Instead of having our guests have a table number, they were assigned to a stadium.?Anthony Stokes, 39When the Cubs win the World Series, its definitely going to be a dynasty. I dont think theyre gonna stop from here. Theyre the best team in baseball for a reason.?Rob Amesquita, 48I love it here. Anyone who knows me knows that from around the end of April to the end of September, this is where Im gonna be.We saat up on the roof in 84 and 89, and (San Franciscos) Will Clark broke our heart in 89 and hit that grand slam.dddddddddddd (Andre) Dawson couldnt buy a hit that year. It was just like, this is what were born into. You just know that one year, its gonna be our year, and you just wanna be there when it happens.?David Silbasi, 53Theyre expected to win. Its not just like earlier near-misses. They werent the team to beat. They were always going to be a contender, but no one expected them to win. Now, theyre the runaway best team in baseball, and now the pressures on them. It will be even harder, I think, to overcome.Its beyond my imagination that this year is even possible. But my heart is too hardened to think were going all the way. Im keeping a healthy skeptics perspective.Sharon Blogg, 69Well, I think whether we win it or not, if I pass away like a lot of older people do -- although Im only 69 -- so I think that I just have no regrets in a way. Just being a Cubs fan, just coming every day and enjoying the Cubs, that is far better for me than winning the World Series. Ive had so many good experiences with the Cubs. Thereve been some tragic experiences for me: in 69, also 84. I was here for the Bartman game. That was a heartbreaker, too.??Bob Byrne, 75Even if we dont win, its still been the best year in baseball that Ive ever had. Most of the 41,000 people here every day would say the same thing.?Ann Lantolf, 82My first Cubs game was in 1961. My husband and I had just moved out here from New York, but Im originally from Pennsylvania. It was in September, so it was a late game. We got one box seat, it was on the first-base side right down by the dugout, and I came to the game. My husband stayed home to take care of the kids. And the Cubs won! Oh my God, unbelievable. Unbelievable. The ivy just blew my mind. And Ive been a fan ever since.?Henry Swiatek, 95I grew up with the Cubs. I went to Lane Tech High School, and I would go with some of the fellas in the neighborhood there. Wed go together, and wed go by streetcar from Armitage Avenue to Clark Street and then Clark to Wrigley Field.Two years ago, I was honored as a World War II veteran. My grandson set it up. They called my name over the PA system. To this day I say, Oh my god, I cant believe I was honored at Wrigley. Cheap Jerseys 2018 Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: SantaMedical
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8413 Themen und 8420 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen